Friday, September 7

Posted by Laurel Garver on Friday, September 07, 2012 12 comments
The Kindle edition of NEVER GONE is now available from Amazon US and Amazon UK and through Amazon's other EU sites as well. The Nook edition is available through B&N. Woot!

The official release date for the paperback is 9/27.

Would you like to help me spread the word? Click on the form below and let me know how you'd like to participate.





In other news, I at last got the share buttons functioning on this blog, so my posts are tweetable etc. right from this site. Apparently the CSS needed a bit of tweaking for the widget to appear.

Have a great weekend, friends! Any special plans?

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laurel. It will be an exciting day when those paper backs arrive too, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn! Holding a physical copy in my hands will be surreal!

      Delete
  2. Woot is right!! Big congrats, yaaaay! Best wishes for sales and readership. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. Couldn't have done it without you!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Sounds like something I'd love to read. Looking forward to when it comes out in paperback. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jade. Paperback is a bit more complicated for my cover designer, and she's been super busy. We hope to upload final files soon, then it will be ready for purchase.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!! I signed up for an interview or guest post, and a info blast - cover, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I really appreciate the opportunity to share Never Gone with your readers!

      Delete