Thanks, readers, for weighing in on my new author photos. It was helpful to hear which photo spoke to you and why. With so many sites requiring a profile picture, it's nice to have so many good options. I can use one picture here, another on Twitter and yet another on Facebook. Variety is the spice of life, right?
My plan is to go to a Tuesday-Friday schedule here on Laurel's Leaves, so swing by this Friday for a brand new Phonics Friday for help with those pesky sound-alikes, homophones. This week, I'll be talking about a pair that one of my college professor authors mixed up: compliment and complement.
Several weeks ago, C.M. Keller passed along the Super Sweet Blogger Award
I have to answer five sweet questions and nominate five sweet bloggers
1. Cookies or Cake? Definitely cookies. I have far too many favorites among the from-scratch variety. Of the store-bought, I have found nothing as heavenly as these:
You can get them only in the UK. We ate through almost a tube a day when we were there in June!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? I'm more of a caramel and ginger gal. I do prefer vanilla when it comes to milkshakes, dark chocolate in cakes and especially paired with coconut. Or malted milk. Or that crunchy stuff in Butterfinger bars.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? These:
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? After having spicy food. Doesn't everyone?
5. Sweet Nick Name? My dad used to call me honey, which is funny because I cannot stand the stuff. I think it's the concept that it's flower nectar that a bee ate and then barfed up. Eeeew.
I nominate these five sweeties:
Are you passionate about one kind of sweet, or do you like a variety (like I do)?