Friday, January 29

Posted by Laurel Garver on Friday, January 29, 2010 12 comments
Thanks to Karen at Novels During Naptime, winner of my "name that allusion" contest, for giving me this lovely new award.

Rules: Answer the following questions with single word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers.

Your Cell Phone? Cheap
Your Hair? Average
Your Mother? Adventurous
Your Father? Deceased
Your Favorite Food? Popcorn
Your Dream Last Night? Stairways
Your Favorite Drink? Tea
Your Dream/Goal? Novelist
What Room Are You In? Office
Your Hobby? Indiefilm
Your Fear? Ridicule
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Published
Where Were You Last Night? Fellowship
Something That You Aren't? Trendy
Muffins? Cranberry
Wish List Item? Horse
Where Did You Grow Up? Rural
Last Thing You Did? Photocopy
What Are You Wearing? Wool
Your TV? Adequate
Your Pets? Cuddly
Friends? Lifeline
Your Life? Growing
Your Mood? Mischievous
Missing Someone? Nieces
Vehicle? Vibe!
Something You Aren't Wearing? Tattoo
Your Favorite Store? Kohls
Your Favorite Color? Blue
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Breakfast
Last Time You Cried? Writing
Your Best Friend? Hubby
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Blogosphere
Facebook? Burnout
Favorite Place To Eat? LemonGrassThai

I hereby bequeath this one to the following fun five:
Simon at Constant Revision (lover of the double dog dare)
Rhonda at Snarktastic Ramblings (sassy cyber sister)
Mary at Play off the Page (soul seacher)
Kelly at Kelly's Compositions (youth ministry maven)
Yat-Yee at Yat Yee Chong (girl percussionist club member)
Categories: ,

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the award, Laurel! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, geez. Let the strangeness begin, then. I need a break from thinking about style and voice anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I'll be having fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. Loved your answers, especially to your cell phone. Cheap...that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon: thanks. A little blog love is always nice, isn't it?

    Simon: Finally I got a chance to share something you didn't already have. Hope you have fun with it.

    Yat-Yee: You're welcome. Enjoy. I was reeeeeally close to putting "marimba" as my wish list item!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol: I'm not a big gadget person. Hubby and I shared a cell phone for years. I finally broke down and got a cheap pre-paid phone for a recent trip, so I could call Mom in the airport cell phone lot. Lame, I know.

    Karen: Thanks for passing it along. This post was just my speed on a crazy Friday with a work deadline hanging over me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Amadeus! I think I was one of the only fifth graders to have gone to that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline: I saw Amadeus in one of those golden-era art deco theaters with the enormous screens. It was a pretty mind-blowing experience, though I was in high school, youngster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurel, you had fun with this one, didn't you?
    Got your referral from Robyn!!!

    Hope you can visit my place sometime!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks!!! *blushing* This is a totally awesome piece of blog bling and the one word answers will definitely be a challenge for someone like me (don't know if anyone has noticed but I tend to ramble a bit...). LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurel, sorry it took me a few days to discover this. The deer disaster had me side-tracked! Thank you for calling me "soul searcher." That's a great description. I'll fill this in for Friday! Fun.

    I especially like your answers of "mischievous" and "tatoo." I can see the gleam in your eye now.

    ReplyDelete