Sunday, January 31

Posted by Laurel Garver on Sunday, January 31, 2010 3 comments
Looking for a change of pace from all the swoony romantic blogfests? This one's for you: the fight scene blogfest takes place tomorrow, Feb. 1! Mireyah at Crimson Ink is our fabulous host. Swing on by her blog to sign up and find the links to the other participants' offerings.

And I too will be hosting a blogfest, ladies and gents! You heard it here first. And this one's all fun!

The Whoops! Blogfest
22 February 2010

Let the stumbling, stammering hilarity begin!

It's your chance to trot out a favorite embarrassing moment, gaffe or hilarious blunder from your WIP. Or write something all new. Or post a favorite YouTube video or film clip.

I'll be posting a linky widget later this week.
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh, very cool blogfest. I'll have to think of what I can do for this one. I have such a fun one from my second ms, but I'm so hesitant to share my work online...hmmm, will have to come up with something, though. Okay, have to mark this one on the calendar. Don't want to miss out. And thanks for the reminder for Mireyah's blog. I still have to write something up for it. Hmmmm...think think think, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blogfests! If I weren't surrounding in critique material to review this Thursday I would throw my name in the hat.

    I will be around to read the entries though!

    ReplyDelete