Sunday, February 7

Posted by Laurel Garver on Sunday, February 07, 2010 3 comments
So, I'm testing to see if the "sticky post" advice I found online actually works. I'd like the Whoops! Blogfest information to stay evergreen, at least until the day of the festival. I do plan to keep posting other stuff in the meantime. I hope those new posts will appear in folks' feed readers, especially since I plan to participate in Courtney's Love at First Sight Blogfest on 2-14--my first try at male POV!

What's something new you've tried lately?
Categories:

3 comments:

  1. I'm writing male POV as well. should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it's working. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle: Ooh, goody! Is your scene going to be from your WIP about the German boy who tries to leave Hitler youth? If so, I'm intrigued!

    Simon: Yeah, the "sticky post" was actually quite easy to do. Is the feed reader issue working too? I hope so. I don't want my posts for the next few weeks to be completely missed.

    ReplyDelete