Saturday, February 27

Posted by Laurel Garver on Saturday, February 27, 2010 12 comments
I'm supposed to be cleaning my house right now (shhh!!), but thought I ought to not fall behind with acknowledging blog awards. And hey, I did find the bottom of my daughter's closet, which I think deserves some kind of reward.

This beauty came from my CP Simon at Constant Revision. I believe the only requirements are to acknowledge the giver and pass it on.

Because they made me laugh in the Whoops! Blogfest, and because it has brought a smile to get to know these new friends, I pass along the Sunshine award to the following (in alpha order):

AJ at Eyes 2 Page
Jenna at Writing in Dreamstate
Laura at Pray for Rain
Lena at The Writing Desk
Roxy at A Woman's Write
VR at VR Barkowski

And it looks like I'm just a few followers away from 111. I'll give a tiny spoiler about my Eleventy-one contest celebration. Part of it will include a random drawing for which you must do NOTHING but be a follower. The first 111 get two entries. So if you aren't already following, now's your chance to up your probability of winning. :-)
Categories: ,

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! :You are the awesomest of awesome. I look forward to the contest. I'll be hosting one starting Monday, so swing by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Laurel. I enjoy reading your blog and I have an award waiting for you. http://sharifwrites.blogspot.com/2010/02/only-alien-on-planet-kristen-randle.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!

    I've got another one for you over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AJ: You're quite welcome. I'll have to come check out what you're up to Monday!

    Medeia: Many thanks!

    Jemi: An embarrassment of riches! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. And a contest? You rock. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Laurel. What a gorgeous award! Makes me think of spring. A big thank you to you for hosting the Whoops! blogfest - it was *so* much fun. And now a contest? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're keeping busy, aren't you!! :0) Can't wait to see what you've got planned next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarahjayne: Aw, thanks. You made my day.

    VR: You're quite welcome. Thanks for participating in the fest!

    Kristi: Indeed I am. And hey, what's life without a little suspense and anticipation? It's dull, deadly dull! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Thanks, Laurel, for my first award. And I'm number 107 so not far til Elevnty-one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! You definitely deserve this award!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award! And yes, you're right, I should update my blog more often. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenna: You're welcome. Thanks for the follow!

    Jen: Many thanks. You're the sweetest.

    Lena: You're welcome. Now go forth and blog!

    ReplyDelete