Thursday, October 21

Posted by Laurel Garver on Thursday, October 21, 2010 10 comments

Just in time for Halloween, I'll be giving away a copy of Adventures of the Poodle Posse: Creepy Tails.

This adorable easy reader includes an illustrated story about the Poodle Posse's trick-or-treat adventures, plus Halloween activities and recipes--great holiday fun for you and the kids. It's a project I copy edited, written by one of my critique partners, Chrysa Smith. You can learn more about her poodle stories for kids at The Well Bred Book.

To enter the drawing, you must be a follower and comment below. Tweet this post for an extra entry (let me know in your comment that you did so).

I'll announce the winner on Monday, October 25.
Categories: ,

10 comments:

  1. Super! I love those creepy tales for youngsters - a little thrill, but not too much scare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an adorable book! I'll check out that link, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun-looking book! And congrats to Chrysa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You edited this book? That's very cool. It looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, OH, OH, PICK ME! *jumping and waving* :)
    I'm tweeting, Laurel. And congrats to Chrysa on an awesome book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool book. Please don't enter me into your contest though because I live outside the US and Canada and it's difficult to get things where I am. However, I stopped by to say thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, my kids would love this! I'm also tweeting it @charitybradford.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids were looking for Halloween books at the library today. Unfortunately there was nothing left.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great book Laurel! :)

    ReplyDelete