Monday, October 25

Posted by Laurel Garver on Monday, October 25, 2010 6 comments
Thanks to all who entered my drawing to win the easy reader Adventures of the Poodle Posse: Creepy Tails.

I entered your names in random.org and let it choose my lucky winner (so easy; why haven't I used this site sooner??)

Drumroll, please....raditta, taditta, raditta, taditta

And the winner is:


Charity Bradford!


Congratulations, Charity. Please send me your postal address to laurels (dot) leaves (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll make haste to ship it to you!

How was your weekend, friends?
Categories:

6 comments:

  1. Yay! My kids will be so happy! I'm sending the email now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! Congrats, Charity! I had a great weekend. Hope you did, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Charity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Charity! I won a book today over at Shannon O'Donnell's Book Dreaming blog. It's a great day for winning a book! :)

    ReplyDelete